Sunday, August 30, 2009

slowly

Just checking in to let you all know I am alive and well. I can't believe it has been 3 weeks since the big move...and 3 weeks since I posted anything. :) I am slowly working on catching up on my blog. I am working on several posts to get me to the present. Not sure if anyone still checks this little blog of mine. Life has been so unbelievably busy since moving. In the meantime if you want to know what is going on in our present you can check out our ministry blog. We have a few updates there.

Thanks for understanding friends. Hope to be back soon. :)

5 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I am following along. And I'll be here upon your return. I am absolutely thrilled for you and this new season in your life.

Many blessings upon you and your family during this time!! =)

Unknown said...

I'm still here! :]

casual friday every day said...

Settling in takes some time! We'll be here when you have the time to come back to the blog.

Nell

Charlyn said...

Of course I still check your blog! :)

Tamara said...

I check it! Now get back to posting. :)

Babywearing