Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's a...

baby!

No really, just watch the video and see for yourself what this tie breaker baby probably is. :)



After I turned the camera off he finished looking at everything he needed to see, then he went back to try and get a better view of what the gender is. On the second time looking he felt more sure that it was a girl.

I will be going back in soon for another ultrasound, so we will take another peek. But I feel pretty sure at this point that PINK is in the near future. :)

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh that's so fun that you got to tape it! And CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting to be having another girl! Will you be able to tape the ultrasound next time, too?

The Bailie Clan said...

Very cool! Congrats, again!

I thought about video taping my ultrasounds, but I get so into the moment, I don't care!

:)

Maybe next time I will though..we'll see. :)

This is very exciting though! Another girl! :)

megan said...

Very sweet! Those ultrasounds are so exciting.
Blessings to you and that baby!
=)
Megan

Tessa's Mommy said...

Yay for having another girl!!!

Babywearing