Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hello Goodbye

 
It's been coming for awhile. This space, well...it's just not me anymore. I'm in need of a change. I have changed, and my life is currently in a constant state of change (or so it feels).

I have been here for a long time...long for me that is. I never used to be good at keeping journals.  I would always start one with good intentions but then it would peter out.  Writing is something I love and I often need it to process life, so I think that's why I have kept up with this blog over the last 5 years.

I have loved this space. It was what I needed at the time. It documented an era in my life, one that I am still in but slowly phasing out. God is pulling my heart in a different direction although it is still similar (if that even makes sense), so I felt like it would be fitting to create a new blog.

I thought about writing a long goodbye post and then just didn't see the sense in it.  I'm not really leaving, I just decided to move over here.  If you want to follow along I would love to have you (it's still a little bit of a work in progress.  I am hoping to post there soon as to why I chose the name I did) I have been writing there for a little bit now, I just hadn't decided to fully make the move until now.

Sooo, you will no longer find me here. From now on I will be writing over at, "I Come Quietly"

 

No comments:

Babywearing