Tuesday, June 15, 2010

40 weeks!

So here is the last of them. I made it to 40 weeks ,not that I thought I wouldn't. :)
Bill took these the other night at the park.

Tomorrow is the BIG day. Baby girl will be making a scheduled appearance. My Dr. decided to induce me tomorrow (after the baby is born I will write out all the details as to what led up to the induction). Turns out baby girl is breach. So I have to go in tomorrow morning to have a version (external turning of the baby) done. After they monitor me for a bit they will start the induction. The hope is that she will stay head down until delivery...of course there is always a chance I could end up needing a c-section. Whatever form the day takes we are praying for God's will. I am a little nervous but I know that God is in control and will give us the strength to get through the day. And at the end of it all we will get to hold our sweet girl!

We can't wait to meet you and see your beautiful face little one!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Beautiful, Elizabeth! Good job filling in as photographer, Bill. I am praying for an easy safe delivery today - I cannot wait to come meet your little one! Love you!

Debbie Steele said...

praying for you!!! Hope it all goes well.

Charlyn said...

Praying as well. I am so excited for you! Trusting in God for a safe and normal delivery!

Melissa G said...

You look beautiful Elizabeth!
I'm praying for a safe and smooth delivery today! You may have already had her by now!

Babywearing