Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Good things to read


I wanted to share a few links to things I have read recently that {in my opinion} are worth mentioning here.

Wounded spirits: How to Stop the Bullying Really beautiful. God led me to this article at a time when I really needed to read it. Maybe someday I will share about that.

Strollers, Baby Carriers, and Infant Stress
Horizontal Versus Upright Transport in Early Infancy
Interesting stuff

How to make a Mom I'm board jar great idea may have to try this one soon.

Free e-book "smooth and easy days" A friend of mine told me about this. It's a really quick and wonderful read. It touches on cultivating good habits in your child. Something we strive for in our home.

The one parenting habit that changes everything I loved this article! It embodies intentional parenting.

A tutorial for making "hobo" sacks I think these would be cute to make for my kids to have in the car. We travel so much no that I think it would be so fun for them to each have their own unique bag to put stuff in. I will have to make them in all my spare time. {grin} I love pretty much everything Dana makes on her blog. You should check it out sometime if you haven't already.

Recipe for Mocha Muffins Very yummy! I could go for one now.

I think that's it for now. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Babywearing