Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Out with the old...

Come to me with a teachable spirit, eager to be changed. A close walk with Me is a life of continual newness, Do not cling to old ways as you step into a new year. Instead, seek My face with an open mind, knowing your journey with me involves being transformed be the renewing of your mind.
~Jesus calling, by Sara Young


Oh God I pray that my heart would be teachable. Help me not hold to things of the flesh but that I would allow You to transform me. Being transformed is not easy, but I thank You for your grace and Your tenderness as you lead me. As I think about the new year I pray I would remember that I am a new creation. I pray that as you strip off the old, that you would be glorified. Thank you God for loving me.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Honestly and beautifully written!

Babywearing