Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter family pictures

Christmas and Easter are the holidays that I like to dress the kids up and take family pictures. Of course they don't usually turn out so well...but they almost always give us something to laugh about! :)

My sister in law Tara took these. Thanks Tara!

The first one was blurry but at least everyone was looking. Ha!

Anna decided that she didn't want her picture taken. Claire started crying and James wanted to run. Oh and there's my nephew sneeking into the picture. Hi Evan!

Trying to get James to settle down.

Oh, I better talk to Anna too to see if I can get her to look at the camera. Bill decides to try and "help" James smile.

Anna's still not digging this...I'm pretty sure Claire isn't either. Looks like Bill's having fun though!

So much for that idea! I see the dog decided to join in the fun.

Family pictures...you gotta love them! :) We'll try again next year!

15 comments:

The Bailie Clan said...

lol! oh my word! this made me laugh.... I love your family pix!!!! :) guess that happens when you have so many kids ;)

good to see you guys again today...hope josh didn't give yer hubby to hard of a time..he was in a 'mood' :) hee hee

catch ya later!

Tara said...

that was so much fun taking those pics, you guys are a riot!! I cant get over how funny Anna looks being so mad (she is a mini me isnt she!? yikes!!) I see myself in her so much at that age...now when she starts eating butter from the tub you need to be concerned...

Charlyn said...

At least you got a good laugh - and good memories!

Bethany said...

LOL! I'm glad you posted these - they are GREAT! I love the new blog look too.

Unknown said...

These pictures are absolutely great! hahaha, So much personality in them! Definitely put a smile on my face! I love how you show All pictures and not just the picture perfects bc we all know we have those pictures too where the children are not cooperating! :)

April W. said...

Love the Pictures

Loving Life said...

LOL! This was soo funny! I love picture day dynamics :) Its so good to see all of you in a pic! Fun time! Love you Friend!

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, taking a nice picture is such hard work...but you have a very cute series here!

shannonjason said...

love the pictures. You don't know me but I've been following your blog for a little while. I can really see God's work through you and your blog and it's comforting. Just thought I'd stop and say hello. Have a good day!

Phyllis said...

So funny! And so real! I love that you went ahead and posted them, even though they're not the perfect family photo.

AP Mommy said...

These are all great shots! I love the cameo shots more than posed :) They tell a much greater story.

Mikaela said...

I love the run down of the family photo shoot. It made me laugh out loud!

The Graham Family said...

These are so fun. I love them! Thanks so much for sharing. I just love your family.

Nell said...

I know I shouldn't laugh, but I do because this could be my family portrait! lol Too funny.

Nell
SheSnaps.com

Stephanie said...

Ha! These family photos look like our family photos! It's hard to get one where everyone is still and looking at the camera, isn't it? ;)

P.S. I like your purple shirt. Did you "layer" it over a black tee or is it a "one-piece" shirt?

Babywearing