Friday, April 17, 2009

Excited!!

Bill left just a bit ago with two very excited kids (Anna and Ryan) to go pick up my dad from the airport. Yeah!!! We haven't seen him in awhile. It's been way too long. We are all very excited to see him and spend time with Grandpa. It is so beautiful out today, 72 degrees! I am hoping the rest of the weekend is as nice out. I am sure it will be fun even if it isn't, but the kids are really hoping to take Grandpa to our new favorite park. :)

I have a few posts in my draft box that might just have to wait until after the weekend. I promise to get you all caught up soon on the exciting things going on in our lives.

Until then...I hope you all have a great weekend!

Oh and the picture...I just thought I'd include one of Anna laughing. She really can be a happy girl! :)

No comments:

Babywearing