Monday, March 30, 2009

Because they make me smile

I can't believe I have never posted these on here. We had our family pictures taken about 4 months ago by an amazing photographer and friend named Pam.

Last week and into this week have been somewhat difficult. Maybe it's the weather I don't know, but my children have forgotten how to listen. So I am posting these tonight because they make me laugh and remind me on those tough days that it really is all worth it. I am in love with each one of them...despite the absolute craziness! :)





10 comments:

Pam said...

Great pictures and funny, too. Love, love, LOVE the very last one!

Debbie said...

Great Pictues! Just keep looking towards the Lord. This too will pass, & they will be grown & gone before you know it.

Tara said...

oh that James what a character! It brings tears to my eyes I wont be able to be around that sillyness in a few months...sorry, hormones are a little wacked out..crying just looking at them!

Janelle and Ella said...

These are the most adorable pictures ever. You have a beautiful family.

Andy, Shauna, Mianna, Hadley, Grady, and Eli said...

haha, these are too funny! James is such a goof! He looks so little in these pics! I do like the last one, i think it turned out great :)

Tessa's Mommy said...

What fun pictures!! You have such a beautiful family! Hope all is well with you guys

Charlyn said...

Looks like James is your comedian. And yes, this too shall pass - I still have days like this and I have teenagers!! But they come and go, and you can focus on the good days. :)

Seth and Anya said...

oh Elizabeth, I just love all of these---what great memories! How precious! Anya

Kate said...

OH these are absolutely incredible....I just LOVE the sweet and fun family vibe that comes through these, your son cracks me up! I have one of those.....fab picts, Liz!!! :) Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie said...

Impressive! You're actually all looking in a few of those photos! I can barely manage that same feat...and I only have two little ones! LOL. :)

I love how you "color-coordinated" your outfits. The black and denim combo is so classy.

Babywearing