Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Change

It is 73 degrees today!! The sun and the warm weather feels wonderful. Although we have spent all day inside due to 3 kiddos being sick, I still have the windows open so that we can enjoy the fresh air.

This warm weather made me feel like changing things up a bit on my blog, hence the springy colors. I think I like my old blog better, but I wanted my blog to reflect how I am feeling today...like spring. :) Tomorrow it's supposed to be back in the 40's, but for today I'll pretend that spring is here to stay! It brings much hope.

5 comments:

Charlyn said...

Definitely! I can handle all that life throws me so much better with the beautiful weather!

Pam said...

It's like I said earlier today~Better weather brings better attitudes.

Anonymous said...

Im loving this weather. Love the cup too :)

The Jessie James Gang said...

It sounds ridiculous to say that I'm kind of jealous of your sporadic midwestern warm weather since I live in Florida now. But I do miss the excitement and enthusiasm that those early spring teasers gave me in Michigan.

The Jessie James Gang said...

And I like your new bog header.
It makes me want to grab my bible and a cup of joe and get cozy.

Babywearing