Tuesday, March 3, 2009

iHeartFaces: Messy

Photobucket



This is Claire enjoying her new love, pasta! That girl can put away alot of that stuff and she sure makes a huge mess in the process. I took this at lunch today.

I found this really fun website. I ♥ Faces! I love the idea of a challenge, so I decided to join in on the fun. (sorry if you are getting sick of seeing mostly pictures on my blog lately :)). I am definitely a beginner and am trying to learn how to use my Canon Rebel xs.

Go check out I ♥ Faces and maybe you will be inspired to join in too. :)

7 comments:

Pam said...

That's definitely a great entry for the messy theme this week! And she does look like she's LOVING her pasta.

April W. said...

I think that it is a great messy picture. She is so cute.

Keri said...

She's so cute! You can just see the joy in her eyes. That's a great moment you caught there :)

Suzanne said...

Found you through MckMama-wow are your kids adorable! Have a good day! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww! What an adorable photo! :D

Kelly said...

Yummy Yummy! She is having a graet time with that pasta! Very cute!

Jamie said...

Super cute shot. I LOVE her eyelashes.

Babywearing