Friday, February 26, 2010

24 week baby bump

Okay, so several friends and family have asked to see. So here it is in all it's glory. Baby girl has grown a lot since the last time I posted pictures. I took the first few pictures and wasn't happy with the lighting in the bathroom, so I recruited Bill to take the rest because our bedroom has the best light. :)




I am only putting this one in (not because I look great) because it's a great tribute to the fact that even after almost 10 years of marriage Bill can still make me laugh! :)


9 comments:

Grahamommy said...

I love the one with Claire and the last one! I really like your outfit. Those colors are great! where did you get it???

Allie said...

Great pics! Are those Grandma's beads?

Bethany said...

Liz, you look beautiful!!! I agree - the colors in your outfit are fun and flattering! Love your baby bump - You look great!

The Bailie Clan said...

wow! you're lucky you're so skinny! you look great! and the outfit very arty! I love it for you! :)

Andy, Shauna, Mianna, Hadley, Grady, and Eli said...

AWWW, what a cute belly! I wish I could see it in person and not a picture ;) Thanks for posting those! You are so cute! My favorite is the 3rd one down! I love the outfit too! I MISS YOU!

Mikaela said...

You are a beautiful mommy on the inside and out!

strohlie said...

AKKKK! The one with you and Claire is wonderful. Sign Bill up!

Liz Ferguson said...

The outfit is a non maternity dress that I found on clearance at Target a few months ago. The purple wrap is something I have had for years, and Yes Allie the beads were Grandma's. :)

Stephanie said...

Actually, I think that last one is the cutest one of all! :)

I love all of the colors in these photos. You look so pretty and happy.

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Babywearing