Monday, September 27, 2010

Look what came in the mail today

Hayley had a contest on her blog last week...and guess what, I won! :) She made these cute little headbands. The contest was for one headband but she was so sweet and decided to make another one for Katy! Thank you Hayley! The girls love them.


I decided to take some pictures of the girls modeling the headbands. I had a photo shoot envisioned but it didn't really turn out how I wanted. Oh well, you get the picture! The headbands and the girls are still cute (in my opinion) despite my flopped pictures! :)


`

Although I have never met her in person I "know" Hayley from MANY years ago when Fairlight and I published HopeChest together.  She was a subscriber who often contributed her writings. After I resigned from Hopechest I lost contact with many people from that era of my life. So it was fun to reconnect via Facebook and blogs awhile back. It has been neat to see how the Lord has led her and see the beautiful family she has been blessed with.

If you would like to see a tutorial on how to make these headbands you can find it here on Hayley's blog. Or if you just want to "meet" a beautiful woman of God visit her blog. I guarantee you will be blessed!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Awww - so cute! The headbands are beautiful and your girls modeled them well - hee hee! Miss you!

The Bailie Clan said...

awww they're super cute! way to go! :)

what is this hopechest thing you're talking about??? was it out in the community or online?

Unknown said...

Wow, these headbands are adorable!! {I suppose the girls are, too
;) } Love them!

Charlyn said...

I just realized that Claire looks most like you! Great shots mommy!

Babywearing