Thursday, September 9, 2010

Worship with gladness

picture taken on 6-29-2010

After lunch today I sat down to feed Kaitlyn. Being that she was over tired and hungry she was really upset and crying pretty hard. In the midst of trying to calm her down and get her to nurse Claire climbed up onto the couch next to us. Claire had been singing sweetly and suddenly stopped and looked at Kaitlyn and said,

"Katy, what's the matter? Worship with gladness! I worship with gladness!"

I had to laugh. What a sweet thing to say. I pray that all my children will worship the Lord with gladness.

3 comments:

The Bailie Clan said...

beautiful & precious!

Nikolai Family said...

Such a sweet thing to say. Claire is such a good big sister!

Stephanie said...

A sweet thing to say indeed...and an obvious statement about the kind of environment you nurture in your home. Great job, mama!

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Babywearing