Friday, August 14, 2009

We are here!

We finally made it here to the New Tribes Missionary Training Center, this past Monday. After a 12 1/2 hour drive (with no air conditioning) in the heat, we made it here safely! :) I only had one melt down, I can't take this any more, yell at Bill moment...yeah not my best! Moving is stressful! I'm so thankful for a forgiving husband and a loving God. :)

Life has been absolutely crazy for us the past month. Our last weeks in WI were just crammed packed with moving, cleaning, Dr. appointments, doing two photo shoots (SOOO fun for me!!) and spending time with family and friends. Obviously not much time for being on here. :) I am totally exhausted these days. I think it's going to take me awhile to recover from all the craziness and change.

It is beautiful here but oh so HOT! Not quite like good old WI. :) I miss what used to be home daily...but not because of the weather.

I have so much I want to write about...so many thoughts...I don't want to forget. I am going to have to rewind and start back a few weeks to try and catch up.

Well, I am off to bed now because I think I am falling asleep just typing this. I will be back soon.

Oh, I almost forgot...if you want a look into our new place you can visit our ministry blog here.

10 comments:

Kate said...

AWESOME, soo glad y'all arrived safe and sound!! Yay, can't wait to hear all that God will do in and through your family this next year...one day at a time girl!! :)

Charlyn said...

Miss you guys already - but I'm excited for the journey you are taking!!

P.S. When are you going to post pics of the baby photo shoot?

P.P.S. Do you plan to be home in 2010 at all? I'd love for you to shoot Court's senior pics!!

Pam said...

So glad y'all made it safely despite all of the challenges!

casual friday every day said...

I've been thinking of you! Glad you made it. Maybe one day we can meet up!

Nell

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you had safe travels. Hope you can get some rest and catch up soon!!!!

Hugs

April W. said...

Glad to hear you made it. Talk to you soon.

Toni Marie said...

Even throughout many days of stress, stress, stress, you still manage to find the blessings. You are an inspiration, and I am sure that many have taken your example to heart. I know I have! God bless the work that the Lord has planned for you and your family to do!

Tamara said...

I am so happy that you made it my friend!
May God continue to bless you as you start this new chapter in life. It is a busy one, and hard at times, but well worth it!

Stephanie said...

Best wishes for a peaceful and joyful transition to your new home.

How long will you be in Florida?

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Stephanie said...

Or are you in MO?

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Babywearing