Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Time for a change

Before our big move here, two of my friends treated me to a hair salon so I could get a little bit of a new look. What a great gift! I had been wanting to get my hair cut for awhile but never got around to making myself an apt.

Here is the before shot.
In the process of getting the cut.
The end result.

It took me a few minutes to get used to my new look...but I absolutely LOVE it! It is so light and so freeing. I almost felt like a different person.

Thank you Janel and Pam for treating me and making me feel special!!


5 comments:

Melissa G said...

It looks great! I just got my hair cut too! It's amazing how much better a simple hair cut can make us feel, isn't it.

casual friday every day said...

Oh, Liz, it's SOOOOOO cute! You look so young and stylish! I need a new do, I do think!

Nell

Stephanie said...

Ooooh. That cut looks great on you. So stylish. So modern.

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

Looks awesome!

I love that feeling of your hair being lighter. It just adds a skip to your step.

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Liz! That hairstyle looks great on you!

I am glad that you are happy with it... it really suits you :)

-Andrea

Babywearing