Thursday, November 5, 2009

Inside out

Do you ever feel like you are just an observer? That you are sitting on the inside while everyone else is outside? Life passes by and you just stand there watching. Sometimes there is just so much going on inside my mind that I find it difficult to open the door and step outside and participate. I have felt this way until recently. Just sort of going through the motions of daily life. I haven't been able to write because the words are just stuck. My camera broke and I have been without that for 3 months. I haven't felt like myself. Can't write, can't take pictures, not really sure how to express myself anymore. It isn't totally being busy that has caused my lack of blogging here. There is a deeper reason behind it. I do believe that "loosing myself" and staying quiet for awhile has been good. I have learned a lot. I think that God allowed my camera to break, that He caused my words to not come out. He has been working in a mighty way in our family.

Now is the time. I don't think I can remain quiet any longer. My words are returning. Although they may not be well written. I am stepping "outside" to share the good things the Lord is doing. So stay tuned! I'm back!!


4 comments:

Bethany said...

Yeah!

April W. said...

Thank you for the insight. You have no idea how much they helped.
Praying for you!

Melissa G said...

I'm really looking forward to hearing what the Lord is teaching you!
We're leaving Northern Ireland in about 6 weeks to head back to the states and not long after that we'll be moving to MO for the training. See ya then!

Stephanie said...

Beautifully written.

Sometimes we need those quiet times of renewal and introspection, don't you think?

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Babywearing