Monday, April 11, 2011

Oh boy


Being a mom to little boys makes life so interesting.  The things they say and do melt me, make me laugh and sometimes make me cringe (in an, i don't understand why he did that because I'm not a boy, way).

This afternoon  I was reading a Star Wars book to James. I found it really dull but he thought it was very interesting. :) Anyway, all of the sudden I got a whiff of something quite stinky. It wasn't a toot kind of stinky, it was something different, I remarked, "Eww, what is that smell?"  James looked at me for a second and and then replied, "My bottom was itchy, I had to scratch it." Obviously he smelled it too because he knew what I was referring to. So gross!

I quickly told him to wash his hands.

We had a little chat about wiping better after we go potty (and not scratching with our bare hands afterwords).

hahahaha


Boys!

1 comment:

Skeller said...

:-D ... this story could be a page torn out of my life! boys!

Babywearing