Monday, August 4, 2008

Opinions please!

*Edited to add: Thank you everyone for all your input. I really appreciated it. :)

I need a little help. I want to enter the 5 minutes for Mom Photo contest. The Theme is summer fun... "anything that represents summer fun to you." I am having trouble deciding which picture to enter. So, I am looking for your opinion. Leave a comment letting me know which one is your favorite. Thanks!

#1 Anna with summer flowers
#2 Bill playing with the kids at the park
#3 Ryan and Ella on the 4th of July last summer
#4 James playing in the dirt last summer
#5 The boys holding hands as the run to the water


14 comments:

Phyllis said...

Can we see the photos? :-)

Bethany said...

ya - I have a hard time remember each of these - maybe a refresher would help me decide.

Anonymous said...

flag!!!!!11

Bethany said...

oh man - how do you decide...

I have it temperarily narrowed down to running into the water, muddy James, and the four on the merry-go-round.

Unknown said...

I like the top one and the flag one! :)

How are you doing with four kiddos? You rock!

love you!

The Bailie Clan said...

either the park one with bill on the ride...or the flat one...

summer fun = the park one though... :)

Allie said...

Such a hard decision. The one with Bill and the kids really looks like they are having fun, but I also love the pic of Ryan and Ella. I would probably go with Bill and the kids though.

Andy, Shauna, Mianna, Hadley, Grady, and Eli said...

I absoultely love the picture of anna and the flowers. So sweet! I say either that one or bill and the kids. What and where is this for? Are you trying to get it in a magazine or something?

Our Family said...

I LOVE all of them too, but I would say either the flag one or Bill and the kid's ;)

Anonymous said...

either the flag or running into the water...very cute! Bethany

The Jessie James Gang said...

Thanks for the comments on my pics :). I like the boys running into the water - holding hands, so cute-

Loving Life said...

I'd say the Fourth picture- mainly cuz it looks like a 'classic' that everyone can relate too, not just personal...BUT if they want personal, then I'm all for the 'kidz' at the park. Course, Anna and the flowers is PRECIOUS!
LOVE YA!!

Solarbusinessman said...

I would say #1 and #5 are my fav

Power Up Love said...

Really cool photo with the American Flag.

I invite you to visit www.PowerUpLove.com a community of real people sharing real stories about how Love has really impacted and changed their lives.

Babywearing