Monday, August 18, 2008

Summer Olympics

The reason why I haven't been on here, most of our free time in the evening has been spent glued to the TV...but for good reason! :) Bill and I have stayed up really late every night since the Olympics started. Even the kids are up later then normal. James loves the gymnastics. He tries all his special moves and tumbles while he watches. I am not a fan of sitting in front of the TV this much, but I have to admit that it is fun getting into the spirit of it and watching history in the making. I sat on the edge of my seat (as I'm sure most USA was) yelling at Michael Phelps and the rest of team USA to, "GO GO GO".

Hope you all are enjoying the the last few weeks of summer. We sure are! We have a busy week ahead and maybe even a camping trip this weekend if the weather will stay nice.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

i know what you mean...i have been loving the olympics!

Nicole said...

We had planned to leave Luke & Mikaela's at 8 pm Sat. night but we had to stay till after 10 to watch Michael Phelps and the rest of the guys win. So we got home at 3 am that night due to the Olympics. It was great to watch that historic moment-but an extra two hours of sleep would have been nice too,lol!

Babywearing