Sunday, March 14, 2010

The things I miss

Just to name a few:
My happy yellow Kitchen in our little brown house

Walking down town Port

and feeding the ducks

being able to walk to the library

Having sidewalks to walk on

our favorite parks and playgrounds




Easy access to the beach

Homeschooling


Being able to pick up and go with a friend to do something fun and educational

Family

girls nights and coffee dates with best friends


Getting together with those we love to celebrate:

holidays

babies

birthdays

and just life



Much has changed over the last year. I wouldn't change what God is doing and the exciting journey He has us on now, but it doesn't change the fact that there are things...mostly people that I miss like crazy back home. I'm thankful for what we have waiting for us when we go back home to visit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Elizabeth,

I know just how you feel, and I am dreading missing all the things I love about my home in wisconsin come fall when Michael, Levi, and I return to Kansas.

BUT, right now I'd give anything to have Michael home and be a family, no matter where we live...and even now that I'm in WI there are things about Kansas that I miss.

Life is funny, hey?

Seth and Anya said...

we miss you too Elizabeth! Love you!!!!! Anya

Babywearing