Thursday, April 24, 2008

Didn't see that coming

If you read this post, you might not think this incident that I am about to tell is so strange...just another day in the life of Bill.

Bill and I use Gmail chat to communicate with each other while he is at work. I have really enjoyed being able to do that. It's fun to be able to send each other random thoughts and keep each updated on what is going on throughout the day. I usually sit down by the lap top in the morning while I feed Claire and chat with Bill or other friends who happen to be on. A few days ago I received this message from Bill,

Bill- I was getting into my car this morning, when all of the sudden I felt something hit me. I looked down and saw a squirrel rolling away.

Me- What?

Bill- Yeah! A squirrel fell on me! It fell out of the tree and landed on me.

Me- Oh my word! I can't believe it! Only you Bill. :) What is up with that?

Bill- I don't know. God threw a squirrel at me.

Me- Maybe He is trying to get your attention.

Bill-LOL

Me- LOL :)

What are the chances of that happening? A squirrel slipped and hit Bill on it's way down out of the tree, just as he was about to get into the car. Seriously...only Bill! :)

The thought of this makes me laugh. I only wish I could have seen it for myself!

5 comments:

Our Family said...

That is hilarious!!! At least it wasn't trying to get in your bedroom...lol

Andy, Shauna, Mianna, Hadley, Grady, and Eli said...

haha, thats funny! It would have freaked me out if that happened to me!

Nicole said...

Maybe God is telling him he went into the wrong field of work-he should have been a zookeeper or something! Or maybe He wants him to build an ark? LOL! What a funny story!

Janelle and Ella said...

This made me laugh out loud this morning!

The Bailie Clan said...

lol! what the heck!? that is waaay weird! :)

Babywearing