Monday, May 12, 2008

Satisfied

Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.
Psalm 107:8-9
Tonight I am trying to dwell on God's Word. My heart has been anxious. He has been tugging at my heart and beckoning me to lay at His feet. Praise Him that He satisfies my soul. Thank you God for the reminder that You alone are all I need. You provide for everything physical and spiritual. Thank you for filling me with good things! Thank You God that You are good all the time, no matter what!

O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Let the redeemed of the LORD say so... Ps. 107:1-2

No comments:

Thoughts from the past

Babywearing