Thursday, April 29, 2010

Baby name suggestions

Speaking of baby names. We have asked our kids what they think we should name the baby. Here is a list of names that the boys came up with.

Yoshi
Mario
Peach
Bowser
baby Jesus
Tracy
Isabella

The other day James told me I was having "Bowser's baby." Don't know where he came up with that one, but he does say some of the funniest things. :) Our boys haven't played video games in quite awhile but apparently they still have all things Mario on the brain, as you can see from the list. :)

Bill and I haven't had a serious talk about the baby's name yet (although prayer has gone into it) so we don't really have any ideas (I have a few in mind that I really like but nothing concrete.). So we are open to suggestions. We are looking for a name that would fit well in our family. Of course the name we pick will have a meaning to us and a reason why we picked it (see post below)....but I would love to hear any of YOUR suggestions!

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Anna
Ryan
James
Claire
and...

Hmmm - Names that match:
Lauren, Rachel, Hannah, Leah, Sarah, Tabitha, Jamie, Ally, Kristen...

Nikolai Family said...

Ooh... I agree with Bethany with most of those names. Trying to think of some new ones.... Abigail (Abby), Emma, Olivia, Aubrey, Grace, Noelle, Ruth *sorry, some of those are more popular names

The Bailie Clan said...

I think our next (girl of course) will be a LAUREN or a HOLLY....

So I will suggest...Molly for you. :)

Bethany said...

Abigail is cute! Totally fits your family. Aubrey is pretty but I don't see Bill going for that. Hee hee!

Tara said...

what's wrong with Bowser? ;)

I like Olivia, Leah, Hannah and Noelle is pretty of course BJ wouldnt go for a name like Aubry but it is such a pretty name!

Seth and Anya said...

I think a baby Grace would fit really well in your family. I have always loved the name Grace. Part of the reason I love it so much is because it is such a reminder of our salvation and the Jesus that we serve! I do like Abigail as well. How bout Eliza, a short version of her mother's name. I think that would be cool to have a first or middle name or something after you! love the name charlotte! Soo many, i could go on and on and talk names all day!---I think it is a hobby of mine!--Ha! My neighbor just had a baby and named her Evelyn Hope--I think it is soo cute! They call her Evie. Not sure what the meaning is, but I think it means "life" or something! Have fun !

Seth and Anya said...

ooohhh, how bout lucy or Lucia? means light!

Babywearing