Sunday, June 17, 2007

My Father

My dad with my kiddos

My dad came out to see us last weekend. We had a really good time with him. He always manages to spoil us when he comes to town. :) We were sad to see him go (not because of all the spoiling)...we love having him here and look forward to the next time he flys in.

Just wanted to say thanks dad for everything you've done. You mean so much to Bill and I and the kids. I know we had a few rough years when I was a teenager, but God has been good. We serve a mighty God who restores the locusts eaten years. I am so thankful to have you and for the man of God you are. Thank you for your words of wisdom and the prayers that you have offered to the Father on our behalf. I am so very blessed to have you as my dad!
yep thats me as a baby with my dad!
Fishing with my dad

I Love you dad! Happy Father's day!

3 comments:

The Graham Family said...

This is really sweet. It is really too bad you don't get to see your dad more often. I am glad he made it here and back safely.

Charlyn said...

Umm...too cute!!!!!!!

Cherish every moment you have with him!!

Our Family said...

It was nice seeing your Dad...I'm glad he could come and visit you for a few days. Cute pic of him with the kids, I especially like the one of you when you were little...you were so cute and aSKINNY thing...lol :)

Babywearing