Friday, June 8, 2007

Bragging Rights?

It has been awhile since I got on here. It's been a busy week. My dad is flying in tonight from Utah and will be here all weekend. Yea!! We have not seen him since October. My babies have gotten so big since then...it's going to be a busy fun filled weekend.

Anyway, the actual reason I am on here tonight is just to brag a little. yeah that sounds kind of bad...but I really think I have good reason. I have to announce that I think I have the sweetest husband! Last week he told me that he had a surprise for me. He said it was something that I would love. So I patiently waited to find out what it was. Today my surprise came in the mail. Guess what it is?! A Dyson D14 Full kit Vacuum!!! Woo hoo! I was totally surprised. Bill is so cautious in what he buys. I never would have thought. He said he found it for a REALLY good deal...never seen the price that low.

I had mentioned a few months ago that this was something that I would like to have...but figured that it wouldn't be possible. He remembered that. When he found one for such a great price he got it for me. I have to say, I am probably the happiest housewife tonight! I vacuumed the living room 3 times...and then the rest of the house. It was so amazing. My old vacuum was so loud that you really needed to wear ear plugs to use it. The Dyson is so quiet. And, it picked up so much dirt (I just vacuumed yesterday with my old one.)

Ok, enough gushing. I love the vacuum. But I love Bill more! I am just so touched at his thoughtfulness. What a sweet man I have!!

4 comments:

Charlyn said...

WoO HoO!! New vacuum!! There's nothing like a good vacuum.

A coworker of mine's daughter just got one too. Is this the latest, greatest, appliance??

Wendy said...

Yay, ya gotta love anything that makes housecleaning easier.

BTW - I'm so excited to hear more about you running! That's awesome! :)

Our Family said...

WOW...such a lucky housewife...lol! Now you have no excuse not to clean EVERYDAY...ha,ha!

Congrats, I'm happy for you :)

The Bailie Clan said...

lol............ that things looks scary! hahahahaha

Babywearing