Thursday, October 4, 2007

Pink or blue?

I had my 20 week ultrasound this morning. The Dr. said everything looked good. Baby is healthy and everything is right on schedule for my due date (feb. 21). We decided that we wanted to find out the gender of the baby today, if possible. He said he is 95% sure that it's a...GIRL! He is going to check again in 4 weeks to make sure. But, he really felt that is is most likely a girl. I am a little hesitant to count on his 95%...but I feel in my gut that it probably is.

Here are a few ultrasound pictures. The first one is of the face and hand. It's not real clear. The second is the 3D, which is a little freaky if you ask me :). The Dr. said it is a little blurry because baby was moving her (should I say her?) head.

Thank you Lord for this sweet little miracle. We praise you that she is fearfully and wonderfully made! Thank you for this blessing!

8 comments:

Bethany said...

How amazing! Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

Loving Life said...

LIZ-How precious!!!! My doc said he doesn't do 3D until after 28 weeks because it never comes out normal, but i can see your baby's eyes. nose, shoulders, etc, so that's neat! Are you feeling fairly normal now? I loved the honeymoon months of pregnancy! thank you so much for sharing!!!

Our Family said...

YEAH....I'm so happy for you guys and your precious growing baby girl!!!!

Charlyn said...

Yay! 2 girls, 2 boys!! How sweet.

I feel the same about 3D pics. Not sure that I care for them, and I think they might scare the kids!

Think pink!!

Joshua said...

HOw exciting! Another girl! What a wonderful gift little baby girls are. I'm so happy for you!

The Bailie Clan said...

i was sooo sure it was a boy too!!!! crazy times! congrats! girls are soooo sweet - as you know ;)

Wendy said...

How exciting! Those ultrasounds are amazing!

Allie said...

Oh my goodness it really does look like she is smiling in the 3D picture. How cute.

Babywearing