Monday, October 15, 2007

Wonderful man

Bill's new job has been going pretty good. The only thing bad I would say about it, is that he gets home pretty late. I am not complaining about this. I know many families are used to the dad not coming home until 6:30 or 7:00. This has just been an adjustment for us. Some days get really long...for all of us. Bill doesn't get as much time with the kids during the week as he used to. But, we do try to enjoy the evenings together.

One thing I LOVE about my Hubby is that he plays with our little ones. The kids all look forward to him coming home at night. After dinner he usually spends some time wrestling with them. Never was there a home so full of laughter and happy noises!!! Last night being no exception. I just sat there and enjoyed watching his time with our kids.

I am so thankful for the man God has blessed me with. For the hard worker he is, the loving husband who takes care of me, and the fun dad who always makes time to play! What a wonderful man he is!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures! It's so much fun to sit back and watch a father play with his kids! Your kids are so blessed!

Our Family said...

Awww...so sweet! He is such a Wonderful Man, your family is so blessed ;)

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

There is NOTHING, NOTHING that warms my heart more than watching a daddy with his children. There's something about those moments that show just how tender a father's heart really is. You are truly blessed indeed!

The Graham Family said...

Cute pictures. It is tough having Daddy come home late. We know all about that. I think it is a great for them to unwind by "winding up" the kids. :)

Andy, Shauna, Mianna, Hadley, Grady, and Eli said...

Those are truley the best moments, watching the daddy's with their kids! :) Melts my heart too!

Babywearing