Friday, March 21, 2008

2 years ago today

2 years ago at this time, I was in full on labor with our third child. We didn't know yet whether he was a boy or a girl. After 1 hour of intense labor, (and I mean intense I was screaming for an hour...I waited too long to get the epidural and it didn't work) and 3 pushes, James Ian entered the world at 11:30 p.m. March 21, 2006.

I had no idea how much he would change our lives. The laughter and the joy he brings to our family is indescribable. He is full of energy, passion, curiosity and life. He is our "Curious George". James has a great sense of humor and always has a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye. He has challenged us in ways we never imagined. Our family wouldn't be the same without him. He brings a smile to my face every day. We are so thankful for our little man.

God I lift up James to you. I thank you for blessing our family with his sweet life. Thank you for who you have created him to be. We praise you that James is fearfully and wonderfully made. I love this little boy so much Lord. His smile and his funny ways bring my heart so much joy. Father, I pray that He would come to understand who you are and that he would place his faith in Jesus at a young age. I pray that his passions and interests would be directed towards You. Make him into a godly man, one who seeks to please You and do Your will. I pray all this in Jesus precious name, Amen.

Happy Birthday James. We love you so much!!!

2 comments:

Charlyn said...

He IS a happy guy with a twinkle in his eye! Happy birthday James!

Grahamommy said...

What a great prayer!

Babywearing