Monday, March 17, 2008

Bottled Thoughts

I have so many thoughts in my mind right now. Good things, hard things, and stuff the Lord is teaching me. I have started several posts, and then not had time to finish them. I really enjoy writing down my thoughts. It helps me think through life. But, these days I have not had time to write anything. My days are taken up with feeding kids and changing diapers. If I can get a shower in myself and remember to eat something, well that's good. Not a complaint, this is just what life is right now. I enjoy the work the Lord has given me to do.

Hopefully soon I will be able to write again. It is something I need to do. I started this blog because writing is a passion and I find it very therapeutic. And if anyone out there reads what I have to say good...if not, I have a record of this journey I am on. Hopefully someday I can look back and see all the the Lord has taught me.

1 comment:

Andy, Shauna, Mianna, Hadley, Grady, and Eli said...

I love all your writing and find them very encouraging! But I know your so busy right now so the wait will be worth it :) Hang in there. Call me if you need any help or want to talk :)

Babywearing