Monday, October 6, 2008

30 days

In my desire to be more intentional about the way I live (I could write a post about that too), the Lord has laid something on my heart, an idea to spend time specifically dedicated to finding ways to love and encourage my husband. And in honor of Bill turning 30 (tomorrow Oct. 7th) I want to spend the next 30 days doing just that. I will be posting over the next 4 weeks (every Monday?) about life lessons the Lord has taught me thus far in my marriage. I am praying about ways I can love my husband more and honor him, so I will be posting about what the Lord is teaching me through this process.

Feel free to join me, whether on your blog or in your heart. I guarantee the next 30 days will be a blessing. I am excited to see what God has in store.

More to come soon...

1 comment:

Power Up Love said...

Would you please consider sharing you story, struggles, or testimony at PowerUpLove.com

Babywearing