Sunday, October 12, 2008

Love your husband challenge

I know there are only a handful of people out there who read my blog, so I don't expect anyone to join me in this. God just really laid it on my heart that He wanted me to share what He is teaching me in the area of loving my husband. I am challenging myself (and anyone else who wants to participate). If you do decide to join me (weather on a blog in in your heart) I would love to know so that I can be praying for you. Also I found this online and thought it was a great resource to use if you are looking for a place to start with loving and being an encouragement to your spouse.

Tomorrow I will be posting my week one. I a focusing this week on sharing how the Lord has gotten me to the point I am at in life....pretty vague I know. :) So if you are interested stay tuned. :)


3 comments:

Phyllis said...

I'm definitely interested! This is an area where I've been convicted a lot lately. It seems like I love the mother part of my life and really don't struggle with loving my children. (I'm not claiming to be the perfect mother! That's just the easier part of my job.) I feel lost in the wife part, though. I'm waiting to hear what you have to say....

Borbe Bunch said...

Hello dear friend....this is a great challenge, thank you! I am going to embrace it and allow God to grow me in my love for my hubbie, amazing how our love grows over the years, I am so blessed!!
Thanks again, God bless!
Liz

Andy, Shauna, Mianna, Hadley, Grady, and Eli said...

Very awesome you are doing this Elizabeth. I am looking forward to seeing what God is teaching you. Marriage is always a growth!

Babywearing