Wednesday, October 22, 2008

31 things

I saw this on Brittany's blog and decided to join in. I don't usually do Meme's but I thought this one looked fun!

1. Where is your cell phone? On the bookshelf
2. Where is your significant other? At work
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Clodagh
5. Your father? Edward
6. Your favorite thing? The smell, the colors, and sound of Autumn
7. Your dream last night? I have no idea
8. Your dream/goal? To be the wife, mom, friend that God wants me to be
9. The room you're in? the living room
10. Your hobby? writing and photography
11. Your fear? That my children will chose not to trust in Jesus
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Anywhere Bill is :)
13. Where were you last night? At Bible study
14. What you’re not? Hot (It's so cold in here)
15. One of your wish list items? The Canon Rebel XSI camera (saving, saving, saving)
16. Where you grew up? Beaver Falls PA
17. The last thing you did? Nursed my sweet baby
18. What are you wearing? My green comfy pants and a black zip up hoodie
19. Your TV? Needs to be unplugged :)
20. Your pet? my kids...HA
21. Your computer? PC laptop
22. Your mood? Content/happy
23. Missing someone? My family in other states
24. Your car? Buick century station wagon (pretty much dead, we are looking for a van)
25. Something you’re not wearing? make up (I still need to get in the shower...gasp!)
26. Favorite store? Target. Not really big into shopping anymore, although I do LOVE rummage sales! :)
27. Your summer? SOOO fun, but too short! :)
28. Love someone? Of course! Lots of friends and family!
29. Your favorite color? Love bright colors: Red, orange, yellow, green...they make me happy. That's probably why my kitchen is painted yellow!
30. When is the last time you laughed? I don't know. I love to laugh, so probably not that long ago.
31. Last time you cried? Hmmm, probably when I read what is going on with Tricia.


1 comment:

Homegrown Tribe said...

that was fun to read! So glad you joined in. Sorry it took me so long to get over here to read it. :)

Brittany

Babywearing