Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A new look

I went tonight to get my hair cut with my friend Janel. It has been WAY too long since I last cut my hair (try 2 years). I decided to grow it out so I could donate it to Locks of love.

This is me before.
Drum roll please....................



Ta da! 12 inches off!!!
We had the hair stylist snap our picture before we left to capture our new looks. Thanks Janel for inviting me to go with you. I'm glad I did it! I was so ready for a change.
I feel like a new person. I love it! It feels so free and clean and light!
Now I just need to loose the rest of that baby weight! :)

13 comments:

The Bailie Clan said...

very nice

Wendy said...

looks great!

Janelle and Ella said...

It looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

looks great - and I'm doing the same thing tonight!
Bethany

Bethany said...

very cute!

Mikaela said...

Love the new look! It is such a fresh and clean and fun look! You're beautiful!

Mikaela said...

You are so sweet to offer to help with our header. Do you have any idea how to make it smaller? Thanks Elizabeth!

Debbie said...

Wow! Your new hair style looks very nice. You had a lot cut off.

Nicole said...

you look great, elizabeth! i can't wait to do the same thing(maybe in a few months once I shed some baby weight)

Tessa's Mommy said...

SO cute!!!

Charlyn said...

Love it. I always love it when you get your hair cut shorter!

WestKalGal said...

I love the new hair, Elizabeth! looks great on you! :o)

Our Family said...

Awwww...I LOVE IT!!!!

Babywearing