Friday, July 17, 2009

Professional family pictures

If you get a chance and you want a sneak peek. You can head over to Pam's blog to see some of the pictures she took of us when my family was out here! I am in love with all of them. As always Pam does such an amazing job. I don't know how she did it...manage to get a picture that James was actually sitting still and looking at the camera. He was in one of those moods where he was just NOT going to do what we wanted. But, I knew that if anyone could do it, it would be Pam. :)

Thanks Pam for all your hard work! These are precious memories that you documented for us. It means more to me than I can express!

3 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Oh my goodness! Those turned out beautifully! Gorgeous family, Liz!

Stephanie said...

What a sweet family you have! And YOU are so beautiful. How do you manage to be so thin after having four "littles"? ;)

Nell said...

The photographs are all so lovely!

Nell

Babywearing