Monday, July 27, 2009

A time to laugh

We have been so blessed with a wonderful group of friends from our church. Saturday evening we got together with a few of those friends for a little fun. It was just what I needed for a little de-stressing. After non stop packing and feelings of being overwhelmed, it was so great to step back and take a break from it all for just a little bit. I haven't laughed so hard in awhile. :)

Me bowling...my highest score of the night was an 87 I think. Nicole and Jenny can correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Bill, because I think he's cute in bowling shoes (shhh, don't tell him I said that. :) )


Jenny showing us great form. LOL


Bill and Reed

After I think the 2nd game of not doing so hot, the girls and I decided to do different things for fun. One frame was for speed, one was for perfect form, one was for a certain number of pins, etc. It made the game fun and certainly gave us more to laugh about. This is Nicole bowling for form.

John


Bowling shoes are so fun and retro...and uncomfortable...and maybe even a little gross. :)


The girls. Me, Nicole, and Jenny. We may have lost to the guys but we definitely had great spirit.
What a great night! I am so thankful for laughter and for friends, and for a breath of fresh air!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I found you by means of sweet Stellan. I will join you in prayers. So nice to meet you!

casual friday every day said...

I love the action shots of the bowling night. It looks like you had such a lovely time with friends. I bet you'll miss them.

Nell

Babywearing