Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our Christmas

We had a lovely Christmas this year. Christmas Eve day we spent at Bill's parents house. The day was full of lots of great food, laughter, and gift opening. That evening we attend our churches Christmas Eve service. It was a beautiful celebration of Christ birth...I couldn't think of a better way to end the day then singing songs to our Savior. Christmas day was spent at home relaxing and enjoying playing with all the kiddos new toys and games.

Here are a few pictures from Christmas Eve.

We couldn't get James to cooperate in any of these. He just kept crying. :)

Claire spent most of her time crawling around while gifts were being opened. (if you notice Claire's eyes she had another eye infection...poor girl...but she was still happy as a lark.)
Trying to "help" unwrap. :)
Star wars and Cars...the boys were in heaven.
I think this face says it all!

3 comments:

Pam said...

I just love Anna's expression showing off her new journal. That must have been a much anticipated gift!

Glad y'all had such great days.

Pam

Debbie said...

It was so good to get caught up on your recent posts. I have been a bit behind. I love the picture of your family. Keep looking to the Lord.

Andy, Shauna, Mianna, Hadley, Grady, and Eli said...

I love all these pictures! I love your family! :) I'm glad you had a good Christmas this year! Love you guys!

Babywearing