Sunday, December 21, 2008

A praise

I have about 10 unfinished posts in my draft folder right now....just no time to write a complete thought. I am knee deep in last minute Christmas projects. I did want to get on here and give a quick update on what is going on lately.

For those who have not heard yet, we do have a praise...Bill received a job offer!! He started work last Monday. We are so thankful to God for His provision. He always comes through. In these days when we hear of so many loosing jobs and new jobs hard to come by, I consider this to be nothing less then a miracle. It is definitely the hand of God.

Although we still have some personal things that are difficult that we are facing right now...God is still good. All the time, no matter what He is good. We give Him praise.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so happy for you guys about the job offer!

Andy, Shauna, Mianna, Hadley, Grady, and Eli said...

So funny about the drafts! That sounds like me! Congrats again on the Job for Bill! :)

Mikaela said...

Praising God with y'all that He has answered so many people's prayers!

Pam said...

Liz,
I'm sooo excited for Bill and his new job. I told you that I felt the tide was turning!

So happy for your peace and still praying for you everyday,
Pam

Bethany said...

We are praising God with you!

The Bailie Clan said...

great news! where is he working now?

Charlyn said...

So good to hear. Please continue to pray for our job situation. Not even a nibble!

Tamara said...

That's wonderful news!

Babywearing