Tuesday, October 5, 2010

J-man

I feel like I don't write often enough about the little men in my life. So in case anyone has forgotten, I do in fact have BOYS... {grin} not that I could ever forget that. My boys are loud and crazy but also a lot of fun!

I decided this afternoon to do a quick photo shoot of James. He was a blast to play with. I just let him do his thing (with a little guidance of course). The only bad thing about these pictures is that he is badly in need of a hair cut, oh well. I still love them because they totally represent James to me in this stage of his life. James is just one of those kids who, even as much trouble as he can get in, you just love...or at least that's how I feel about him. 

So without further ado I give you: J-MAN




















Man I just love that kid! So thankful he is in my life. Life wouldn't be nearly as exciting without him!

2 comments:

The Bailie Clan said...

I LOVE THIS KID! And you did an AMAZING job!

He's such a cutie pie! Full of life! Just a great kid all around!

:)

Nikolai Family said...

You really captured his personality in these photos. :-) Love the ones of him jumping up or off of something.

Babywearing