Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Last Minute stuff

Today I decided that I should make some last minute preparations for baby. So, as part of school Anna and I spent all morning cooking. Normally I make our breakfast the night before we will eat it. Well, after the baby comes I won't be able to do that for awhile. Anna and I made a bunch of breakfast food to freeze. We made a big batch of granola cereal, 2 loaves of cinnamon bread, and 2 apple coffee cakes.

Ok, now we are ready for baby! :)

Actually, I have been having contractions consistently all afternoon and evening, so we will see. I am going to my Dr. appointment in the morning. So, if nothing has progressed we will schedule to induce...hopefully tomorrow or Friday.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I really appreciate them.

I will update tomorrow!

1 comment:

Charlyn said...

Oooohh...getting excited. Like I said, I believe she'll be here by the weekend! :)

And that food looks delicious! You should share your recipes now!!

Praying for a safe delivery and healthy baby. God bless! <3

Babywearing