Monday, February 11, 2008

Mommy's helper

As this pregnancy is coming to an end, I have been so tired. I have had to rest more then I want to, but I know it is needed. I have also needed to recruit more help from the kiddos. Anna has been such a big help. I spent an afternoon last week showing her how to clean different areas of the house. She scrubbed the kitchen floor, helped clean the bathroom, dusted the living room, and ran the vacuum. She loved it! She gets so much joy being such a big helper, and I have to say it makes me so happy to see her enjoying it. She said to me that she wanted to learn how to do all this stuff so that when the baby comes she can clean the house for me. What a sweet girl!

8 comments:

Andy, Shauna, Mianna, Hadley, Grady, and Eli said...

That is so sweet! Anna is such a good girl :) She's going to be such a good example for her baby sister!

Nicole said...

You're so lucky to have such a big helper! I'm doubt Belle will be able to vacuum for me when the baby comes. I guess thats one of the downsides to having them so close together. So enjoy your big helper!!!

Bethany said...

A good helper, indeed! I bet both Anna and Ryan are going to want to help with their new sister, too!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet heart! Can I borrow her,lol! I can't believe it's almost time...yay!

Mikaela said...

What a blessing to have such a big girl who is willing to serve her family! You and Bill do an outstanding job raising your kids!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

What a big helper! I've noticed that you haven't posted in about 4 days, wondering if the little has made her arrival. Thinking of you!

Unknown said...

You could have that baby any day!!!!!! You probably already have!

Our Family said...

So cute...she's such a little Mommy!!!

Babywearing