Monday, June 29, 2009

iHeartFaces: Wedding Bells


I had the privilege of taking pictures at a wedding a few months ago. When my friend called to see if I would take pictures for her daughter's wedding, I was just a bit excited. :) Although WAY out of my league as I am new to all this picture taking stuff, I felt honored that they would ask me to help out.

It was small and intimate ceremony. Just the bride and groom's parents, grandparents and siblings. The groom was leaving for military training the next day, so they decided to get married before he had to leave.

This was my favorite picture of the day. A private moment stolen between the young couple.

Go here to see more Wedding pictures on iHeartFaces.


2 comments:

Charlyn said...

This picture captures the joy in all of our hearts. Thanks again for helping us out. You are so sweet!

Yelena R. said...

O how cute! The chandelier totally makes the picture :)

Babywearing