Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm back

I am enjoying the moments I have found with my Savior, which isn't as much as I would like, but still so refreshing. He is doing a lot right now in my heart and in our lives. I cannot share everything at this moment, we are waiting until a few things are official. But know that things are good, because God is good and faithful to prove Himself so.

I want to share a few scriptures:

Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God...

Psalm 4:4...search your hearts and be silent.

I have trying to listen for God's voice in the silence. I enjoy this Nooma video, and hope you will be encouraged by it.

By the way, the video goes black for a few seconds after the intro...it is then followed by words that are flashed across the screen, just so you know and aren't wondering what's wrong with the video. That's just that way it's supposed to be.

No comments:

Babywearing