Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Please pray

If you notice on my sidebar I have a section titled "Pray for" One link is for the Lawrenson family (confessions of a CF Husband). If you haven't had a chance to check out their blog, I urge you to do so. Nate and Tricia are going through so much right now. Tricia has CF, had a double lung transplant (after giving birth to their daughter Gwyneth), and now is dealing with cancer. I have been following their journey for awhile now, and have been inspired and encouraged by their faith in God and the love they have for each other. I do not know them personally but my heart is so heavy for them. If you feel so lead, please keep them in your prayers, or even stop by their blog and leave them a word of encouragement. I guarantee that if you spend a few minutes on their blog you will be blessed.

No comments:

Babywearing