Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I am in the midst of baking pies, and side dishes and turkey, but I wanted to take a second to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving! My dad flew in yesterday to spend a few days with us...yea!! :) So, we will be enjoying good food (made all by yours truly) and each others company, and some shopping tomorrow. I am excited about making the whole meal myself, I have never done it before.

I hope you all enjoy your day, and are able to take time to reflect on everything God has given us to be thankful for!

2 comments:

Charlyn said...

We had a wonderful thanksgiving and the most precious part was our annual thanksgiving prayer where we each pray about what we are thankful for!

Bravo for making the whole meal yourself, I still have yet to do it, but my time is coming soon, as my inlaws will be retiring before long.

I have much to be thankful for, and I'm thankful for you Elizabeth, my sister in Christ! God Bless!

Nicole said...

I hope you enjoy your time with your Dad!!!

Babywearing