Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mostly good stuff

This has been a busy week for us. I don't know if I can even remember everything that happened. Aside from all the everyday day stuff, laundry, dishes , diapers, meals, school etc. I want to blog more about some of these things. (I have just been too busy lately.) For now, here is a run down of the past week.

Anna and Ryan both came down with ear infections...I spent one whole night up with a crying sick daughter. We went to the Dr. got meds. Everybody is better now. The week got brighter after that. It's so sad having miserable kiddos.

We had many good things happen this week. Bill had an interview on Tuesday and got offered the job...he starts tomorrow!! Praise God!

Anna had her first kid only birthday party. I was really stressed about it, but it turned out really well. Anna said it was her best birthday party ever. That made my heart happy! :)

Bill and I went on a kid free date to celebrate our 8 year anniversary (June 3rd). We had a nice meal and spent the evening laughing and enjoying each others company. What a blessing that was.

Today we all crashed. All of us took a 3 hour nap...I think we needed it. It has been an exhausting, but mostly good week.

I have many thoughts I want to write soon. Our Anniversary...what God is teaching me in my marriage. Also God has been doing a lot in my heart right now. I have spent a lot of time thinking and praying about things in my life.

Even after a good nap, I am still feeling tired and ready to turn in for the night. I will write more soon!

3 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

Happy Anniversary tomorrow!!! And Congratulations on the job! I know that is a huge praise.

Our Family said...

Glad everyone is better...it is rough when the kiddo's aren't feeling well. I'll be praying you have a great week and Bill has a Great first day!!! Praise the Lord for his new job :)

Happy Anniversary, glad you got to get out and celebrate!!

Charlyn said...

Hey Happy Anniversary! Where did Bill get a job?

Please continue to pray for me. It's been a rough week!

Thanks!

Thoughts from the past

Babywearing