Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wipeout

Has anyone else seen the new show Wipeout, on ABC? Oh my word! Maybe because it's been a long, tiring, stressful week...or maybe there is something demented about me for getting a kick out of it, but I seriously laughed so hard. We watched the first episode online tonight with the kids. I could not stop laughing for the first 10 minutes. I think the kids were laughing because I was laughing.

Ahhh, it feels good to laugh. My house is a mess tonight from not having any time this week to care for it. So I am going to go clean, do laundry and get things ready for church tomorrow now. I Just thought I'd share this with you all! :) If you go and watch it...come back and tell me what you think! You might not think it's funny at all...but I sure did need a good laugh!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We love this show! My kids laugh like chipmuncks watching it!!!

Janelle and Ella said...

You are not alone! My husband and I laugh so hard when we watch this show. I'm laughing just thinking about it.

Thoughts from the past

Babywearing