Monday, September 8, 2008

A future date


Conversation from this morning:

Ryan- "Mommy? When I grow up can I take you out on a date? And we can go out to eat or something? And Daddy can go to Grandma's house like a little kid."

Me- "I think that sounds like a great plan Ryan. We can do that someday."

A few minutes later he excitedly tells Anna and Bill his plan to take me out on a date. :)

Oh my little man! You always find a way to melt my heart and make me feel special. Throughout each day you tell me how much you love me and that I am the best mommy ever, and how beautiful I am. I praise God for you. You are gift that I do not deserve but am so thankful for. I pray that you always stay soft. I pray that you will grow to be a man after God's own heart. I know you are going to make some woman a wonderful husband someday. For now I'll just cherish each moment I have being the love of your life until that day comes. :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

AWWW, What a little sweetie!

Jenny said...

How precious! My four year old son insists that he'll love me forever and won't need a wife. I wrote that one down, because he'll probably laugh about it in, say, 15 years!

Babywearing