Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy fall!!

It is bittersweet to say goodbye to summer. We will miss our tips to the beach and play dates at the park, but yea I am excited that fall is officially here!!! My favorite time of year. I love the crisp air, the smell, the leaves, lots of baking, apples...

Speaking of apples, I found this picture over the weekend. It reminded of all the good things to come in the fall. It's from 3 yeas ago when Anna was in 4K, and we were on a field trip to an apple orchard.

Happy fall everyone!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Fall is my favorite season! I love the crisp air, wearing sweatshirts, and of course apples! (not to mention my birthday happens to be in fall as well) What a cute picture of the two of them!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic! I am a huge fan of fall too!

T

Andy, Shauna, Mianna, Hadley, Grady, and Eli said...

I really want to go apple picking this year! It looks like so much fun :)

Babywearing