Friday, August 3, 2007

Missing them

My sister Allie is on the far right holding her son Gage. This was taken when we went out for my brother's wedding last Oct.
With everything that has been going on in our family, I am starting to feel so far away. My sister and her husband are in Ohio, and my brother and his wife are in PA. My sister had knee surgery yesterday and is doing well. My dad flew out there to be with her...but I wish I could be there to help too. I am more then happy and content where the Lord has us right now; in fact most days I don't want to move away from here. I love our church and our friends. I just miss my family so much today!

4 comments:

Charlyn said...

Aww...poor thing! Call me! We must talk! Can you do the beach on Tuesday? (The 14th)

Janelle and Ella said...

This picture is SO sweet!

The Graham Family said...

That picture is great!

Andy, Shauna, Mianna, Hadley, Grady, and Eli said...

Auu, that makes me so sad. I know I dont take the place of your family, but i am here as your good friend. You can call me family ;) I love you Elizabeth. I am here whenever you need me... or dont need me!

Babywearing